Come in for a taste of the Tetons
Elevate your tastebuds
Our tasting room is currently open in our barrel room.
Patio will reopen May 2021.
Tasting Room Hours:
We are CLOSED for the winter season and will reopen May 2021.
CURRENT TASTING ROOM RULES & REGULATIONS:
• Tastings are BY APPOINTMENT ONLY. Walk-ins are not allowed.
• Tastings are limited to six (6) people, including members of your party who are not drinking, such as designated drivers.
• Credit cards only, no cash.
• We respectfully request and require that you bring and wear a mask when entering and leaving the Tasting Room. There is no exception to this request in order to protect our employees. We will have masks for sale.
• All tastings will be held outside, under our tent.
• Our staff will be taking every precaution during the tasting to ensure your and their safety. We will be disinfecting surfaces after each tasting.
• We will not be providing charcuterie trays, but you are welcome to bring your own snacks.
Wine tastings are held in our century-old barn or the patio during the summer. Enjoy views of the Tetons, surrounding mountain ranges and Spring Creek as you taste our award-winning wines at our historic property.