Come in for a taste of the Tetons
Elevate your tastebuds
Our Summer Tasting Room Is Open!
Wine tastings are
ONLY AVAILABLE BY APPOINTMENT
Monday: 12-5 pm
Wednesday - Saturday: 12-5 pm
Sunday: 1-5 pm
You MUST CALL to make an appointment: 307.201.1057
No Walk-Ins Will Be Accepted Due to Health & Safety Requirements.
Please see Tasting Room Rules & Regulations below.
Tasting Room Hours:
Monday, Wednesday-Saturday | 12:00 pm - 5:00 pm, // Sunday | 1:00 - 5:00 pm
Please call to schedule your appointment: 307.201.1057
Tasting Room Fee:
• $25 per person, five 1 5 oz. tastes, 1.5 hours maximum.
CURRENT TASTING ROOM RULES & REGULATIONS:
• Tastings are BY APPOINTMENT ONLY. Walk-ins are not allowed.
• Tastings are limited to six (6) people, including members of your party who are not drinking, such as designated drivers.
• Credit cards only, no cash.
• We respectfully request and require that you bring and wear a mask when entering and leaving the Tasting Room. There is no exception to this request in order to protect our employees. We will have masks for sale.
• All tastings will be held outside, under our tent.
• Our staff will be taking every precaution during the tasting to ensure your and their safety. We will be disinfecting surfaces after each tasting.
• We will not be providing charcuterie trays, but you are welcome to bring your own snacks.
Wine tastings are held in our century-old barn or the patio during the summer. Enjoy views of the Tetons, surrounding mountain ranges and Spring Creek as you taste our award-winning wines at our historic property.
Call us at 307.201.1057 to schedule your appointment.
The winery typically closes mid-October based on the weather.
We are currently evaluating whether our tasting room will be open in the winter.
At this time we are not booking appointments past mid-October.
Thank you for your understanding.