Jackson Hole Winery Wolf Pack Wine Club
Members of our wine club get to enjoy our limited production wines delivered directly to their door twice a year.
Gray Wolf - 3 bottles per shipment | 15% discount (Twice a year)
Timber Wolf - 6 bottles per shipment | 20% discount (Twice a year)
Alpha Wolf - 12 bottles per shipment | 25% discount (Twice a year)
No membership fees
Guaranteed access to our most highly allocated wines
15% - 25% discounts on all wine purchases
Special pricing on seasonal wine sales and acces to library wines
Private invitations to exclusive member events
Complimentary tastings for up to four people
Winemaker tasting notes and special pairing tips included in every shipment
*See reverse for terms and conditions
About Jackson Hole Winery
The winery property sits next to Spring Creek in Jackson, with beautiful views of the Grand Tetons. The Schroth family's respect and appreciation for the land in Jackson Hole has been the motivation behind the founding of Jackson Hole Winery.
Since the Schroth family's arrival to the Valley in the 1970s, they have always had a desire to create a business that would allow them to work together in one of the most beautiful settings in the world.
We currently source Cabernet Sauvignon, Cabernet Franc, Syrah, Merlot, Zinfandel and Chardonnay from various regions in Sonoma and Napa. We only source fruit of the highest quality, and we have truly made this our labor of love. Our winemaker, Anthony, does not believe in rushing Mother Nature. He remains patient and methodical in his craft in order to find the perfect balance. This involves care in every step of the way, from deciding when to harvest, to finding the right Brix levels, to maintaining the right acidity, and most importantly seeking good fruit flavor. This attention to detail is what is a priority for us as Jackson Hole Winery.
Our wines are produced and cellared at 6,229 feet above sea on Spring Creek at the base of the Grand Tetons. The cool mountain air preserves the wine's aromatics through a slow fermentation and aging process, allowing the wine to develop its distinctive personality.
*Terms and Conditions
1) As a preferred customer, your credit card information will be kept on file to expedite your future orders. Your credit card will be billed for each shipment's wine, plus shipping and any applicable taxes.
2) Jackson Hole Winery will not be responsible for shipping charges due to misdirected, returned, or re-shipped wines.
3) Memberships are available only in the United States and void where prohibited.
4) You must be at least 21 years of age to be a member. Adult signature required at delivery. We encourage using your business address.
5) We ask that you accept two shipments before cancelling. Cancellations must be received in writing. There are no fees to join or penalties if you end your membership.
6) Club members will have 30 days to select their bottle shipment prior to the April and November deadlines. If a member does not place their preferred wine selection by the given deadline, they will automatically receive the recommended shipment.