Jackson Hole Winery offers wine tastings by appointment.
• 11:00 am - 5:00 pm, Monday-Saturday
• 1:00 - 5:00 pm, Sunday
• Please call us regarding appointments on holidays as we are typically closed.
• We can arrange for evening tastings by special request.
Tasting Room Fee:
• $15 per person, six 2 oz. tastes, 1.5 hours maximum
• $20 per person, six 2 0z. tastes of our reserve and special production wines in addition to some of our regular wines, 1.5 hours maximum.
Wine tastings can be arranged for individuals, small or large groups, and appetizers can be provided by an off-site vendor for an additional charge and must be arranged a minimum of 3 days before the tasting.
Wine tastings are held in our century-old barn or the patio during the summer. Enjoy views of the Tetons, surrounding mountain ranges and Spring Creek as you taste our award-winning wines at our historic property. In the winter months, tastings are held in our Barrel Room. It can be a bit chilly, so please dress warmly!
We would be happy to arrange off-site tastings for your group or conference. Special rates apply, please call us at 307.201.1057 for more information.
Please fill out the form below to request your tasting room appointment.