Jackson Hole Winery offers wine tastings by appointment.
• 11:00 am - 5:00 pm, Monday-Saturday. Tasting by appointment only. Please call or schedule on our form below.
• 1:00 - 5:00 pm, Sunday. Tasting by appointment only. Please call or schedule on our form below.
• Please call us regarding appointments on holidays as we are typically closed.
• We can arrange for evening tastings by special request.
Tasting Room Fee:
• $15 per person, six 2 oz. tastes, 1.5 hours maximum
• $20 per person, six 2 0z. tastes of our reserve and special production wines, in addition to some of our regular wines, 1.5 hours maximum.
Wine tastings can be arranged for individuals, small or large groups, and a charcuterie tray can be provided by an off-site vendor for an additional charge (start at $45.00) and must be arranged a minimum of 3 days before the tasting. You are also welcome to bring your own snacks!
Wine tastings are held in our century-old barn or the patio during the summer. Enjoy views of the Tetons, surrounding mountain ranges and Spring Creek as you taste our award-winning wines at our historic property. In the winter months, tastings are held in our Barrel Room. It can be a bit chilly, so please dress warmly!
Family & Dog-Friendly!
Yes, children accompanied by their parents/family are welcome at the winery. And Fido is welcome as well! We have several "wine dogs" on the property who are very friendly and love our visitors.
We would be happy to arrange off-site tastings for your group or conference. Special rates apply, please call us at 307.201.1057 for more information.
2018 CLOSED DATES:
The winery will be closed on the following dates in 2018:
September 22nd, 29th
Please fill out the form below to request your
Jackson Hole Tasting Room appointment.
Dayton & Rock Springs, WY Tasting Rooms:
If you don't make it to Jackson Hole, you can still enjoy our wines at two satellite tasting rooms in Dayton and Rock Springs, Wyoming. Each tasting room offers our line up of wines and can tell you about our vineyards in California and our winemaking process in Jackson Hole.
Gallery On Main
Rock Springs, Wyoming
Opening March 2018